We value the trust you have placed in us. That is why, we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statements to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- All quotations should be approved/ disapproved within 15 days of being given.
- No liability of service center, is laptops not collected within 15 days of submission.
- Please keep the receiving letter safe and needs to be produced to collect the laptop.
- We understand that if, do not collect the laptop after 1 month. The laptop can be sold the recover and will be disposed by Lappy Maker.
- Estimate within one week.
- Swelling of battery is not covered under warranty.
- Above goods collected are for repair only. No goods will be delivered without the Receiving Letter.
- Lappy Maker is third party service provider which does repair of electronics with compatible and OEM spares.
- All warranties will be covered only with Lappy Maker.
- Goods are delivered against cash only.
- Any defects of discrepancy should be brought to our notice within a week.
- Replaced parts will become property of Lappy Maker.
- Machine's internal contents has not been checked at the time of receipt Lappy Maker shall not hold any responsibility for the missing/ replaced/ tempered components/ spares/ devices if found any.
- It is customer responsibility to take the inventory of the machine at the time of the delivery.
- No claim shall be entertained for misplaced/ missing parts once the machine is dispatched from Lappy Maker premises to the customer, same should be checked at the time of delivery.
- The defective parts replaced while undertaking the repairs of the product under warranty will not be returned to the customer.
- The customer shall take the delivery of the product with 30 (Thirty) days of written intimation from Lappy Maker, in the event the delivery is not taken by the customer, the Lappy Maker reserves the right to Auction the product to recover the repair/ storage charges.
- Lappy Maker will not responsible for any data loss during the repair or recovery.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Please download Terms and Condition and Terms and Condition From.